It took me a week to recover from this year’s Baltimore Comic-Con and Small Press Expo. They were a ton of fun, and I want to thank everyone I got to meet over those two weekends!
Here are my favorite lines overheard at my table:
- Daddy, I need to go potty!
- It’s really come down to this, eh?
- I am so confused!
- Did you make this? You are a beautiful person!
- I love poop!
- Ah, this is messed up.
- It’s like my daily life.
- If someone’s gonna invest time into drawing a poop comic…
- I love the originality.
- Eww! That’s gross!
- That is, like, the best idea ever!
- Poop is a bad word.
- This looks very silly.
- That is the most adorable hunk of shit I’ve ever seen.
- Delightfully low brow. My favorite!
- I don’t know if I have the stomach for it. I hadn’t thought my sensibilities were that delicate.
- [To his friend] Oh, is that the thing you were talking about?
- I don’t think my wife’s gonna let me put that [poop plush doll] on the couch.
- You guys are so inappropriate.
- Have a poopy day. For you that’s a good thing.
- I want to be mature and say I don’t like this.
- You young people have a sick sense of humor.
- This is my favorite thing here.